Blizzard recently released new hotfixes to World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth patch 8.0.1. These includes changes to Warfront: they now require an iLvl 320 minimum to enter the queue. They also applied significant boosts to healing and health effects on several trinkets. More below.
- Primal Rage (Command Pet ability) should now correctly reset its cooldown at the end of an encounter.
- Dread Aspirant’s Emblem and Dread Gladiator’s Emblem maximum health value increased by 55%.
- Inoculating Extract healing increased by 44%.
- Lingering Sporepods healing increased by 140%.
- Mchimba’s Ritual Bandages absorb increased by 190%.
- Revitalizing Voodoo Totem healing increased by 33%.
- Xalzaix’s Veiled Eye absorb increased by 190%.
- Developers’ notes: We re-evaluated our guidelines for budgeting defensive and health-restoring effects in comparison to damage-dealing effects, and concluded that several such trinkets needed a significant increase.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue where Blessed Portents would not trigger from self-inflicted damage.
- Synaptic Spark Capacitor (Druid) now correctly reduces the damage you take from affected enemies by 5%.
- Fixed an issue where Wild Fleshrending (Feral Druid) would not increase the damage of Brutal Slash.
Player versus Player
- Inevitable Demise now functions in PvP.
- Command Pet will now properly change to the appropriate ability (Survival of the Fittest, Master’s Call, Primal Rage) when entering Arenas.
- Grasping Thorns should now despawn when their shapers are killed during “Goldfield’s War.”
- Fixed a bug that caused daily Pterrodax raising quests to disappear after entering an instance.
- The Warfront queue now requires a minimum item level of 320.
- Unlocking the fifth tier of War traits now only requires defeating two unique enemy Warfront commanders (was three commanders).