Blizzard released new hotfixes on September 5th for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.0.1. It includes nerfs for Demolishers and Siege tanks available in Island Expeditions and also fixes for Items, Professions, Quests, World Quests and much more below.
- Diabolic Raiment 2-piece set bonus chance to activate reduced to 4% (was 20%).
- Khor, Hammer of the Guardian is now item level 120 to signify that it is a Transmog weapon.
- Seafarer’s Dubloon items may no longer be used in PvP Island Expeditions.
- Developers’ notes: We’re looking for ways to use Dubloons in the future, but for the time being, we do not feel that Dubloon use makes for a good experience in a PvP setting.
- Demolishers and Siege Tanks have been tuned to do less damage, with longer cooldowns on several of their abilities.
- Stealth missions now only have two bosses or objectives to counter.
Player versus Player
- Relentless (PvP Talent) and Hardiness (Orc Racial) no longer stack their Stun duration reduction effects.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the weekly Conquest turn-in quests from being pushed to some players.
- Bonus Rolls for Rated Arena and Rated Battleground matches will now be removed when leaving the instance.
- The F.R.I.E.D., Organic Discombobulation Grenade, and Thermo-Accelerated Plague Spreader all now require fewer materials to craft. Rank 3 versions of their recipes should now also require fewer materials than Rank 2.
- Glyph of the Headhunter has been removed, as it is no longer a viable glyph.
- Fixed a display issue when interacting with the Injured Zandalari Soldiers on “The Road of Pain”.
- Fixed a bug causing Ji’arak and Warbringer Yenajz to fail to offer a bonus roll prompt in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause “Save Our Scrolls!” to go away and not reappear until the player exited and re-entered Torga’s Rest.
- Sabertron should no longer fail to spawn after you “Kill the Sabertron Technician”.