Here comes a new hotfixes update for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We were talking about Feral Druid tunings the other day, well it’s now live! It also includes fixes for Azerite Powers, Dungeons, World Quests, and much more below.
- Fixed an issue causing Indomitable Justice (Paladin) to deal less damage than intended under some circumstances.
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue where Demon Hunters would sometimes prematurely fall to their deaths while Gliding away from Dazar’alor.
- Base energy regeneration increased by 10%.
- Berserk duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Brutal Slash energy cost reduced to 25 (was 30).
- Feral increase to Haste secondary stat value has been reduced to 25% (was 50%).
- Rip damage increased by 15%.
- Swipe energy cost reduced to 35 (was 40).
- Thrash energy cost reduced to 40 (was 45). Thrash damage reduced by 11%.
Creatures and NPCs
- Treasure Hunters around Deadwash will no longer inadvertently flag Horde players for PvP.
Dungeons and Raids
- There is now an NPC that appears at the end of Freehold that will port a player out of the dungeon.
- Tol Dagor
- Overseer Korgus’s Heartstopper Venom now accrues 25% slower, and fully depletes over 2 seconds when the target is stunned by it.
- Algalon the Observer’s damage dealing abilities now do less damage.
- Merektha’s Fang now applies Noxious Venom to targets every 1 second (was every 0.5 seconds).
- Reinforced Hide and Folded Steel Plating now properly reduce damage taken.
- Wormhole Generator: Argus will now be interrupted by taking damage.
- The Amber Rallying Horn now correctly increases the success change of Missions by 10% for each accompanying troop.
- Crafting Endless Tincture of Fractional Power and Surging Alchemist Stone will now provide an extra item when intended.
- Coastal Surge, Siphoning, Torrent of Elements, and Gale-Force Striking weapon enchants should now properly scale down in reagent costs as recipe ranks increase.
- The Interdimensional Companion Repository should now stack up to 20.
- Contracts now correctly have a 7-day duration.
- Profession World Quests should no longer appear on the map for characters who do not know that Profession.
- Tidesage Ritualists have been sagely taught their tidal ritual, and should no longer evade during “Tidal Teachings”.
- “Beachhead” no longer causes nearby Protection Paladins to lose Last Defender.