On August 27, Blizzard has deployed new hotfixes to World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. It includes Auction House changes, Druid and Paladin changes, and much more below.
- Players who have earned that Sweete booty by completing the Harlan Sweete encounter should now be awarded That Sweete Booty.
- [Following server restarts] The deposit for certain tradeskill goods has increased by 20% of the asking price of a single unit. This cost is constant, regardless of stack size. As with the standard deposit, this is returned to the seller when the auction successfully sells.
- Players that faction change will have Battle For Azeroth flight paths after the change.
- Players that change back to their original faction will have all of their learned flight paths.
- Feral Frenzy should more consistently deal its full damage and generate its full combo points, even if you move slightly out of range after casting.
- Hammer of Righteous splash damage correctly benefits from Last Defender and Avenging Wrath.
Creatures and NPCs
- Vathikur should now spawn once all pit snakes have been killed.
- Faction items can now be sold back to their Quartermaster within 2 hours for a full refund.
- Fixed an issue where Merektha’s Fang could be cancelled by Remorseless Winter.
- Fixed an issue preventing Merektha’s Fang from critically hitting.
- Merektha’s Fang is now on the Global Cooldown, and its damage has been increased by 317%.
- Fixed an issue where Darkmoon Deck: Tides would sometimes activate less often than intended.
- The following items can now correctly be used to grant you their associated battle pets: Baby Crawg, Wind-up Frog, Ball of Tentacles, Undulating Blue Sac.
- Inland Croaker battle pets now have the correct Sticky Goo level 20 ability.
- Players are now directed back to Ata the Winglord when removed from the vehicle during “City of Gold”.
- Fixed an issue where Brother Alen could become unresponsive during “Archived Knowledge”.
- Auras no longer persist on players after completing “Beachhead”.
- The “Lost Goat” should now respawn as expected.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing “Stopping the Infestation” from starting properly.
- For “Cut Off Potential”, Zandalari Beastkeepers are now hostile to Alliance Allied Races, as intended.
- Horde players can now rest at the inns at the Blood Gate and the Diretusk Hollow.
- The Banshee’s Wail and Wind’s Redemption are now rested areas.