Here comes a new batch of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.0.1. This time, it includes several small fixes related to Achievements, Azerite Powers, Classes, Items and much more below.
- Ravenous Sandworms should now occasionally drop scales for Adept Sandfisher.
- Fixed an issue where Havoc Demon Hunters in Metamorphosis would not reliably trigger Meticulous Scheming.
- Power Word: Fortitude, Arcane Intellect, and Battle Shout are visible on raid frames (out of combat) to all members of the class who can cast them.
- Blessed Hammer correctly benefits only the casting Paladin.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue with Faceless Tendrils in Atul’aman that caused them to ignore line of sight.
- Waycrest Manor
- Fixed an issue where a sister in the Heartsbane Triad could end up as the last witch alive and still have her damage reduction shield.
- Fixed a bug where the Heartsbane Triad could be considered defeated at incorrect times.
- Players should no longer be able to use the Electroshock Mount Motivator to motivate flight path mounts to move quicker.
- Wolfpelt Greatcloak now has the same amount of stamina as other, similar cloaks.
- Beguiling Orb can now be interacted with by multiple players at the same time.
Player versus Player
- Ironfeather Armor no longer incorrectly increases the haste gained by Incarnation: Chosen of Elune.
- Xun Xun Sweetflower will now allow you to complete “Exotic Spices.”
- Bumbles should no longer be missing from the Mildenhall Meadery for “Let’s Bee Friends”.
- Bear Heart and Caustic Sap now drop more frequently for “Bruin Potions”.
- A Horde flight path icon for Erika Jones is now present on the world map.
- The Fort Daelin Inn now grants rest.
- The Watertusk now grants rest to Alliance players.
- Binding your hearthstone to The Hozen Throne now refers to the player’s location appropriately as “The Hozen Throne”.