Here comes a new batch of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We’ve talked about some of them already with the Feral Druid Buffs or even Bounty Bags Reward. Those fixes also focuses on Achivements, Azerite Powers, Demon Hunter and much more below.
- Alliance players can now access all treasure chests for Treasures of Vol’dun.
- The spec restrictions on some Azerite traits have been loosened, to allow selection when the power of the trait can be utilized by a different specialization.
- Fixed an issue where Deathbloom (Affliction) did not properly affect detonations triggered by other Seed of Corruption explosions.
- Demon Hunter
- Momentum talent will now properly increase the damage effect of Trail of Ruin.
- Brutal Slash damage increased by 20%.
- Swipe damage increased by 15%.
- Thrash damage increased by 15%.
- Berserk will now persist through shapeshifting into and out of other forms.
- Berserk will now shapeshift you into Cat Form if not already in Cat Form.
- Aimed Shot will no longer deal the 50% increased first attack damage bonus on the second Aimed Shot when using Double Tap.
- All Polymorph variants should now have the same duration.
- Fist of Justice now correctly reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice when spending Holy Power on Inquisition.
- Wild Imps will now always correctly cast five Fel Firebolts before despawning.
- Summon Vilefiend will now correctly summon a Vilefiend of the same level as the Warlock.
Creatures and NPCs
- The Brue in Stormsong Valley now has significantly less total health.
- The Tortollan Seekers at Scaletrader Post should now provide mail services to the Alliance in Zuldazar.
- Fizzie Sparkwhistle is no longer attackable.
- Temple of Sethraliss
- Knot of Snakes should now despawn when the Merektha encounter ends.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the staging timer to be hidden from some players on Island Expeditions.
- Increasing the staging timer to 45 seconds.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the enemy AI team to spawn too quickly.
- Players whose Heart of Azeroth did not receive its item level upgrade at Friendly, Honored, and/or Revered will now receive those upgrades by taking it off and re-equipping it.
- Ricocheting Inflatable Pyrosaw no longer ricochets quite so far.
- The Great Sea Ray mount should no longer be unique.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving a message directing them to purchase the Greatwing Macaw and Mechanical Prairie Dog, after completing the associated quests. Players who have completed “Rodrigo’s Revenge” or “Inspection Gadget” should visit Dana Pull in Boralus – and be sure to bring your polished pet charms!
- Creepy Crate will no longer creepily consume itself shortly after being summoned.
- Toxic Wasteling will no longer be stuck in place shortly after being summoned.
Player versus Player
- Reduced the scaling benefits given to lower-level players in PvP.
- Horde and Alliance Bounty bags dropped by bounty targets now correctly grant 100 Honor.
- The “Call to Arms” World PvP quests can now be shared, and no longer require you to loot an Air Supply Drop to complete.
- Fixed a bug causing Genn Greymane to disappear on “Proudmoore’s Parley”.
- Brother Pike should no longer disappear for “Ritual Effects” and “The Strength of the Storm”.
- Your name will no longer display as ‘Akunda’ when you enter Temple of Akunda after completing “Ending the Madness”.
- Scout Mckellis is now available at the turn-in location for “Powder to the People” and “One Man Against the Horde”.
- Horde players must now have World Quests unlocked to begin the Forgotten Cove quest line in Stormsong Valley.
- There are now an appropriate number of enemies in the area when “Azerite Empowerment” is active.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from being able to complete “Umbra’rix”.
- Gloom Hollow now provides Horde players with rest while in War Mode.